Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dance





At the encouragement of his mission president Saki attended BYU Hawaii after his mission, where he worked at the Polynesian Cultural Center some of his time there to help pay for tuition. He continues to dance at various functions for family and friends, as well as a couple of trips elsewhere, like Washington DC. He is an excellent choreographer and teacher-most recently he taught the achievement day girls in our ward some new moves.

2 comments:

saskia said...

Ahh, too bad Echo missed out on learning new dance moves!

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz!!!
What an awesome idea- we just set up a myspace page for us (eye roll, I know, it sounds so goofy, but it really helps keep us all updated!)
it's
http://www.myspace.com/thosehalletts


I have ultrasounds up of the baby and pictures of Kate and Ryan (I'm in there every now and then, unfortunately! I'd rather see them!)
Hope all is going well, your house is so cute! I love the lights, major props to Thomas.
My love to you, Saki, and baby V!!
Ash.