We want to show off our late Christmas Gift via express from heaven. This sweet little present from Heavenly Santa took about 15 hrs to reach her earthly home. She weighed about 6 lbs 14 oz and is 20 inches in height. The postman aka Dr Anderson delivered the package with the help of his chauffer RN Stacy. The name on the package is Meresiana Lori Vakalala. Meresiana, named after my late aunt who raised me in Fiji from infancy to five years old. Lori after Liz's maternal Grandma who resides in Astoria, Oregon. Our lives have been blessed with this great miracle, this has been a proud moment for myself and Elizabeth. I take my hat off to my wife for her patience and long suffering for the last eight and half months, as well as during the labor stages. We would like to thank our families, relatives, and friends for all your thoughts and prayers. We feel so honored to share this great moment of our life with you. May you all have a prosperous new year and stay tune for more exciting news :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
she's beautiful- I'm sure dad would say she looks like her mommy! Congratulations! (Dr. Anderson delivered WIlliam)
3 comments:
she's beautiful- I'm sure dad would say she looks like her mommy! Congratulations! (Dr. Anderson delivered WIlliam)
Congratulations, Liz and Saki! We hope you are getting enough sleep (haha) and enjoying your new little one.
Yeah Kris and I are Aunts... Proud ones too. She is so cute!
Love,
Auntie Andrea ;)
Post a Comment