Beautiful baby with such gorgeous hair! It is so much more fun when they are more awake, especially when they are discovering their tongue and fingers. I love it!
AH I am so excited for you guys! I can not believe she is already two months old. Time has been flying so quickly, even more quickly than normal. She looks so beautiful! I love her outfit, and hair! Take lots of pictures!
4 comments:
she is super, duper, gorgeous! snug snuggles to her!
She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her and hold her!
Beautiful baby with such gorgeous hair! It is so much more fun when they are more awake, especially when they are discovering their tongue and fingers. I love it!
AH I am so excited for you guys! I can not believe she is already two months old. Time has been flying so quickly, even more quickly than normal. She looks so beautiful! I love her outfit, and hair! Take lots of pictures!
Post a Comment