Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Baby blessing

This Sunday we had Meresiana's baby blessing! Saki's parents and sister's family came out from CA and Bountiful, as well as my parents and two younger brothers from FL and BYU. My maternal grandparents also came as well as some close friends. Mere was blessed wearing the dress my mom was blessed in. On Saturday we had a dinner and Saki's mother presented Mere with a whale's tooth, which is one of the most precious gifts one can receive. Saki gave a beautiful blessing and I am so grateful for the priesthood and the ability to have eternal families!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how beautiful- what a wonderful family!

Tora Family said...

It looks like the dinner the night before the blessingturned out great - I'm sorry I was too sick to go. Those mats are SOO beautiful. You are so lucky to have them - they are very special ones - I'm jealous.