The black slug is made by my brother Robert-he has made these slug pillows for all my siblings, I had the origional which was so worn out he made me this new one this Christmas :) The caterpillar and leaf are from my friend Ashley.
Mere's so beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person. We'll have to go to Vernal sometime. Let us know if you get to SLC. Ryan and I miss you guys, I hope you're doing well :)
3 comments:
Those are cute pictures. Mere is adorable and the slug and leaf look soft and cuddly as well.
Mere is getting so big. I can't believe it. Sounds like all is going well with your family
Mere's so beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person. We'll have to go to Vernal sometime. Let us know if you get to SLC. Ryan and I miss you guys, I hope you're doing well :)
Post a Comment