Mere got an early birthday gift from her mom and dad-only because her mom couldn't resist and wanted to play herself--(non-toxic) ball pit balls to go into her pool. It'd be fun even deeper, but they get pricey with shipping and all :(

Here's Mere with her dad and below you can she she is enjoying exploring and climbing onto things-this shelf isn't very high, but there's a picnic basket she keeps trying to climb onto and she doesn't realize she can fall right off.
5 comments:
Those balls do look like fun! I want to play!! :) Mere is super cute :)
Too fun! William has been climbing on things too and most of the house is hardwood floors, so I'm always hovering around him so he doesn't hurt himself. Kids just need to be in a padded house with padded furniture until they can balance and coordinate everything. Oh well, I guess that's a little impractical but it can't hurt to wish, right?
Super Cute! Love the shot of her covered in food from head-to-toe...all part of the experience. :)
Fun toy! We saw those balls at Toys R Us (100 for $10) if you want to add more. Great idea to put them in a swimming pool...I may have to steal the idea! I love you guys!
She is at a fun stage right now, isn't she? One of my favorite things about parenting is having an excuse to do all the fun parts of childhood over again with our kids. Keeps us young.
Post a Comment