Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween


  

   

Meresiana was a fairy and Saki and I were Reese's :) We went to the ward trunk-or-treat and had dinner then, as I wanted to be more healthy I handed out glow in the dark trinkets and bracelets and playdough (all for $4 at the dollar tree) and was reminded that most kids really just want candy :( so I got some candy-a small bag for anyone that might come by our apt Friday and NO trick-or-treaters! I was so sad, I love seeing the costumes. . . though Saki and Meresiana got my hopes up by knocking after their walk and saying trick or treat. . . I was excited for a minute :( 


Here's a new video of Meresiana "walking"-she gets nervous if you just hold one hand, but she can still step. . . and some old videos of us at the beach in San Diego with Robert and Camille in July. 

Well-the videos won't load-I'll keep trying, sorry!!!


8 comments:

Tora Family said...

hi liz - I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but we don't see any videos.

Pacers said...

Mere is positively beautiful! And I love the Reeses idea!!

Carlye said...

Her costume is so so so cute!

Tora Family said...

Love the Reeses idea - did you make the costume? And Mere is beautiful in her cute little costume. And I love the video - looks like she was loving the beach...we miss the beach. Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie she is- love her costume and reeces- yummy!

Celeste Tabakece said...

What an adorable little fairy!

GreenPhoenix said...

Very cute costumes! We didn't get very many trick-or-treaters either, so we gave all our candy to the missionaries. They were only too happy to take it off our hands. Mere is very cute, as always.

fijiangirl said...

I am glad to shee that at least one fijian man will dress up!