Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving in San Anselmo (near San Fran)

    
Saki's Aunty Asena and Walu dancing with Mere. 
  
Mere with Tua and Nau. 
  
Playing at the mall. 
  
Thanksgiving meal :)
   
Mere talking with grandparents and window shopping (Saki's parent's live right by downtown). 
    
Mere got into the fridge and started eating a tomato. 
    

4 comments:

saskia said...

she is getting big, you should make cloth shopping bags for your produce and stuff, I love mine! If I was as talented as you, I'd make some, I need more!

Brittany said...

looks like you had so much fun! and that's hilarious that she was eating a tomato... so funny!

Tora Family said...

That's great you could spend it with Saki's family...we love his family!

Gabriel loves tomatoes too, which is funny, because he isn't really fond of ketchup or tomato sauce but he will heat diced tomatoes - go figure.

Mere sure is cute...they grow so fast, don't they?

Tora Family said...

I forgot to ask you guys for your new address. We are getting ready to mail out Christmas cards in the next few weeks. Can you email it to me: ursalat@hotmail.com