It's getting chilly here in the evenings. . . windy too, fun! Our new sod-now Meresiana can play without eating dirt. We're an apple computer family : )
Now when she plays outside she can eat grass instead of dirt. It is too cold for the boys to play outside here now but when I did take them out I would find grass in their poop the next day. I also caught Hazel feeding Evan leafs once.
5 comments:
YEAH!
That is a nice mom/daughter picture! We are a 1/2 apple family...Pierre has an iphone which is amazing...but our computer is another make.
That's awesome! Grass is a big deal. lol We are also half an apple family. I have an apple and Tim has a PC. Mine is better. :-D
She has just blossomed...and I see a lot of Liz in her. She will be walking before you know it!
Now when she plays outside she can eat grass instead of dirt. It is too cold for the boys to play outside here now but when I did take them out I would find grass in their poop the next day. I also caught Hazel feeding Evan leafs once.
Post a Comment