Well Brooke, I hope I don't upstage your nice photos but I know Michelle, Steph, and Lori will be thrilled to see these. . . Here's the the beautiful chapel the reception was held at-a gorgeous area, I wish we lived there...
centerpeices
backdrop
I love how they did the soup and sides in the center of the room-this photo does not do it justice!
lights strung above. . .
A little candy shop where guests can make their little take away bags--cool idea!
Brooke looked gorgeous-you can tell her favorite color can't you :)
Brennan really seems like a good pick! Friendly, kind and I'm so excited for them!
Saki and I went up the day before and went to the temple-I watched Mere while he went and he watched her while I went and who showed up but Brooke and Brennan taking their photos there, the day before the wedding--so we got to trail around and watch! Brooke I am so grateful that you and Brennan could start your family sealed for time and all eternity! I hope you continue to attend the temple together often (it helps you work there:)...lots of love and keep us all updated!
New Year's Eve we went to bed pretty early, and New Year's Day we had breakfast out and went grocery shopping as a family-I've love when Saki has time off!
2 comments:
THANK YOU! I totally wish we could have been there, but it is awesome to see the pictures! You're the best! And happy 1st bday to Mere!
Ohh, I'm totally jealous you got to go! Thanks for posting pics. The bride & groom look fabulous - and you and Saki & Mere look great too! Way cool. :)
Post a Comment