Friday, January 30, 2009

Miracle Babies









My brother Robert and his wife Camille after about 6 years of marriage have now been blessed with two twin girls! We are all soooo thrilled for them. There was a bit of worry when her water broke at 32 weeks, but she was able to stay at the University Washington (an excellent hospital, lots of students and research) hospital and hang on until 35 weeks! The babies weigh 4.5 lbs and 5lbs and they and Camille are healthy. Answer to many prayers!!! I love how overjoyed Camille looks in the photos and I know these two little girls (Ruby and Lydia) will have such loving, wonderful parents!

7 comments:

Echo said...

she is adorable- how wonderful- saskia

Brittany said...

congrats to them! what a huge thing- I can't imagine!! it was awesome to hear from you! about your hair question, the best way to do it is to First: make sure you have some product in your hair to hold the curl (the stronger the product, the better it will hold the curl- you may want to use a gel or strong mousse or something when your hair is wet) anyway, the Second thing is when you're actually curling your hair, start the curling iron up toward the top near your head and actually curl that hair too. i hope that makes sense- if you start the iron at the bottom and roll up, the ends are getting curled more than the top- so start at the top and either work your way downward toward the ends, or wrap the ends around the iron with your fingers. it's kinda hard to explain in a message like this, but i hope that makes some kind of sense!! sorry this was so long- email me if you have questions or this message doesn't make sense! later- brittany.faiga8@gmail.com

Jessi Fogg said...

Very cute! I am so happy for them

Oliphaunt said...

Wow! Congratulations to Camille and Robert!

Carlye said...

Those are very cute little babies! I'm glad everything went well. I am so excited for them!

Pacers said...

Camille and Robert BOTH look soooo HAPPY! Congrats to them. What beautiful little babies. :) (I'm guessing that they'll be smart little girls too!!!!)

Two Sisters, Two Brothers... One Very Busy Mother said...

What precious baby girls! I just love their names. Congrats to Auntie Elizabeth and of course, to the proud parents.