Valentine's Day toes
Our little love bug :) For Valentines we went to a ward dinner, as I am now on the ward activities comittee. We did a 4 course meal and the young women served the food, then we had a slideshow and did a valentines trivia questionnaire. I was in the kitchen pretty much the whole time, but it was fun, almost like being back at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building :) I would love to own a wedding reception center some day. . . The day ended sadly with Saki only being able to attend for about 20 minutes because he had to go to work :( But we chatted on the phone when I got home since the job still hadn't started yet.
Still a messy eater.
Playing on a slide we got with some money from an Aunty :)
I came in the living room the other day to find Mere bouncing and squealing on the stuffed slug my brother sewed for me.
3 comments:
That is funny you want to own a wedding reception center someday. Me Carlye and Kati and Chris joke around about starting a wedding planning business. Carlye can do pictures, I can do flowers, Kati can do cakes (she wants to be a baker someday) and Chris can do videos. Maybe you can join us. :) It really will never happen. I don't have the time and Chris HATES doing wedding videos. Mere is cute, getting so big. How much does she weigh? My boys are pretty small the doctor was a little worried at their one year check up.
I don't think I've seen the black and green slug yet...
I'll say she's a messy eater- ha, she's beautiful!
Post a Comment