Sunday, May 3, 2009

Play, play, play

Mere is really growing up! She still prefers walking on her knees, though she can walk on her feet when she wants to. She babbles almost nonstop and laughs quite a bit (though she has her whiny days too). Her words are now baby, bird (which sounds more like bebe), woof woof (dog), hi, bye (she enjoys waving to people in the store), dada, kitty, and ball is her big one-anything round like her cousin Brenna. She is getting a lot more strong willed, she can cry so loud you really think she's hurt and somethings wrong when she's really just not getting her way, and she throws little tantrums by stretching out on the floor and kicking and kind of crying, but those only last about 30 seconds so I just ignore them, it's actually kind of funny, but it won't be if it gets worse. Overall she is quite a happy cheerful little girl, and I am SOOO grateful for that-I really would be overjoyed if all my kids were so easygoing, loving, energetic (she's all over and all into everything, so church is hard), and happy!

Mere enjoys talking on the phone whether or not anyone's on the line. . .


Mere likes to put her head by the cats paws and the cat plays with her hair, she also likes to sit on the cat, so luckily he's pretty nice (though he does nip when he's playful).

Putting feet up like mom. . .

sitting on her ball. . .


My new lime green curtain, or rather fabric. Decorating is my creative outlet, so I like to change things up once in a while. The morning sun makes the room kind of green and the photo really doesn't show the colors well, it's quite pretty-I'm trying to branch out from all the dark colors I like.
Moist Cherry cake :) I made for Saki's birthday. This is the second time I've made it-the first was for a nice elderly lady at Utah State Hospital.


Saki's birthday breakfast and new rice cooker! I got a bigger one in the hopes it will serve our family as it grows, as our old one was ruined in the fire in Vernal. Rice cookers really are better than the stove-so thanks to whoever got us our first one!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Liz, your little girl is so cute! Congrats on the little boy on the way. I hope you are feeling well. I just ran across your blog-how fun.

Tora Family said...

Saki bula,

Caka raisi vakalolo ena nomu rice cooker.