Mere thinks the baby is pretty neat-she watches him when he's crying or eating, but like any kid her age the attention span isn't too long :) You can see he's pretty chubby, he was a bit swollen and bruised because he came so fast, but his head's looking more normal everyday :) He has Saki's nose and looks lots different from Mere, but we will see as time goes by, they change fast! His eyes look dark blue or brown at times and he's lots paler than Mere was and his face is longer and his hair is short, and so it's hard to tell if it's straight or curly. . . He doesn't have the long lashes, either, but I think he's getting cuter by the day...
Meresiana's first week...
4 comments:
he's adorable, and you look great! And how nice he came fast! Saskia
He is SOOOO cute! wow I can't belive Mere is a big-sister!!! :D I wish I could come over and see you!!!! I miss you!! Lots of love from Sweden
How wonderful! He sounds like he was a good sized baby. He sure is precious. I hope you are able to get the rest you need to keep up with the kids. Congratulations!
Mere is such a cute little girl! And I just want to pinch Robert's cheeks.
Post a Comment