Last week we had Robert Glenn's baby blessing. We met up with my parents and Saki's parents in San Diego. We were able to do the blessing in one of my old roommate's (Brooke) wards! So it was fun to see her and also be with family!
PS Mere is sleeping a bit better, thanks for the tips. She's now on a twin mattress since she can climb out of her crib, but Robert will need the crib soon anyway. What seemed to work best is laying her down and leaving the door open with a gate, though she can climb that too. She gets way to worked up to cry it out-she can go for more than an hour and she won't sleep too easily if you're in the room cause she wants to play... so she seems to be doing well and I hope she's back to her good sleep habits for good awhile :)
Here's some photos. . .

this is the life!




Elizabeth and Brooke :)

Those in the blessing circle, Brennan Loeffler (Brooke's husband) Saki Vakalala, Saki Sr, Jeff Bradshaw


7 comments:
I can't believe she can climb out of her crib and over the gate too. I hope the twins never figure that out. When we got Hazel her twin bed she was two and didn't understand she could get out of it on her own. Kind of funny she would sit there and wait for us to come get her out of bed. I was very sad the day she figured out she could get out and come into our room.
The Film Festival went GREAT!!! Most of the night shows almost sold out! Carlye took some pictures that I am going to put up on my blog as soon as she gets them to me. You should have seen how happy Chris was.
He's adorable! And Mere is soooo cute as well. Kids are fun huh? :) I AGREE about the two kid thing - it is just way harder to get out and about. I find myself putting of the grocery shopping until we're desperate.... :) How fun that you got to see Brooke too! Happiness to you ;)
U must have a part monkey in Mere!!!lol That is neat that u got to bless Robert in San Diego. I love that Temple so pretty. Saki looks a lot like his dad.
Love the new pictures! You are very blessed with such a sweet little family!
Nice pictures fam!
Such a cute family! Wish we could have been there!
I love the SD Temple! so pretty. Just keep plugging with the bedtime thing. we had PLENTY of nights with Kate getting way too worked up. Just hold your ground like you always do. (Kate is finally shedding the crazy tantrums and starting to think/ talk things out before she freaks out. It's nice)
Post a Comment