Saturday, August 22, 2009

Odds and Ends

Lately I've been posting photos others have taken, as I'm awful about remembering to get my own camera out and I'm not a fan of posing for or having people pose for photos. Today I got a chance to upload my camera from the three weeks and this is what we have:

Part of my Hoffman family (you're included in that Meiling) who came all the way out to Calipat to visit us during their annual Southern California family reunion :) It's so great to see these girls I used to babysit and I wish they could've stayed longer!!!

We celebrated their visit with Mexican food, peanut butter cake, and ice cream...

Robert Glenn getting ready for his blessing and our good friends the Verdugo's and Gow's.

bathing beauty :)


Some photos at Capistrono Beach taken by my cousin Carlye :) She does professional photos people in the Salt Lake area. . . www.carlyemorganphotography.com


1 comment:

Tora Family said...

Peanut butter cake sounds YUMMY...looks like Mere enjoyed it!How have things been going from one baby to two babies...is it as hard as they say it is?