We're all feeling better now, Saki's almost done with his H&R block tax class, and is more than halfway done with his Masters in business, unless he adds a concentration. I'm so proud of his pushing forward in his schoolwork when at times it seems never ending to both of us! Saki's still job hunting, but we are doing well and really enjoying the time together as a family. Mere and Glenn are growing like weeds, and I love that Mere is saying so many new words, mostly animals, and while she is very determined she is generally happy. Glenn is a pretty calm guy, he likes to be held, but is also fine with laying on a blanket and can now roll from front to back. I can't wait to see what Mere thinks when he starts crawling and getting into things!
Saki is the scoutmaster now at church, and finally got an assistant to help him out! We have our primary program in two weeks so we've been practicing for that, I'm so grateful Mere's in nursery, she loves it and with Saki and I both teaching active kids at church it can be a handful just with Glenn at times. Just wanted to say how grateful I am for the gospel truths God provides for us to teach our children and that we are given to strengthen our families in these perilous times.

Getting Mere to pose for a photo isn't so easy anymore. . .


Two handsome men :) Everyone says Glenn looks like his dad, they look different to me, but we will see as Glenn ages :)



Cleaning with daddy
6 comments:
Lane say hi!!! we think glenn looks like his daddy and his has a little of u too.
he is a beautiful baby! you're a beautiful family!
I think that Glen has a beautiful eye ball,coming from Liz side, and Mere is just pretty as always. I enjoyed the picture yaca, loloma yani Nau.
Mere is getting so big. They grow up too fast. About the Bradshaw Christmas part, I don't know when it is. It is usually pretty close to Christmas. I think it was the 23rd last year. My mom thinks Judi is in charge of it this year.
The kids are growing so fast. We can't wait to have a reunion with you guys.
Hey! Guys...nice pictures of the kids, oh my gosh....the kids are both growing up to fast for me. Wait till I show Cara these pics. Take it easy and we will talk to you guys soon. Beautiful Family indeed. Love you guys.
Jay.
Post a Comment