Sunday, December 13, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Here's a fun little video:
The Christmas Spirit

Wishing all our family and friends a wonderful Christmas and hope you all take the time to remember the true meaning for the season! We love you! Sorry to be so brief-trying to get everything together before we leave to UT.

We had a ward Christmas party and I did the children's nativity, meaning Saki was watching Mere, Glenn, and our friend Andrew and I was on the stage, so no photos :( Maybe I'll get some later from someone. It was a lovely party and the decor was beautiful and the kids did so great at their parts.

The young women doting on Glenn


A friend of ours gives us clothes for Mere and Mere pulled this dress out and wanted to put it on, she loved the ruffles! Mere thought Santa was a snowman because of his hat, and I guess we talk more about snowmen than Santa, but she didn't cry on his lap :) Mom, she wore her green dress and looked soo cute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mere looks like a little princess, so adorable.