Sunday, July 4, 2010

Taking a break. . .

Taking a break from blogging for awhile, just don't have enough computer time and too many more important things to focus on at this time. We are doing well, Saki does have a part time job and other things on the horizon. Glenn turns one year on the 7th! Mere is energetic as ever and grasping a lot about the world around her. Spent some time this week with my brother Robert and got to see some of Google's fun campus-including a fun slide in the building and eating at the free cafe :) I am so proud of my brother graduating with his PHD in math and getting such a good job :) and for Camille for supporting him! Glenn is named Robert Glenn after him. I am very proud of each of my brothers and wish I lived closer to all of them-maybe in the future...

I am so grateful for the gospel and my husband and encourage all of you to attend the temple often. We have enjoyed living closer to one and being able to go more!

Maybe I'll begin blogging when we get another digital camera which may be awhile-love you all-Elizabeth

1 comment:

L.B. said...

It was so much fun talking to you and Mere last night! She seems to have grown up so much since we saw her at the end of May!! Love you lots :o)