Sunday, November 28, 2010

AMERICAN CITIZEN!!!





We went to Ikea afterwards for lunch-which was delicious. . . since you can can desserts, kid food and a good meal all for the price of two servings almost anywhere else :) Mere saw this fabric food set and I figured if I had her carry it around the whole store while we looked around she would put it back, but she clung to it all the way to the checkout line (see it in her hand above) ! Below is the Graduation dinner for the branch's teacher preparation class and then photos from Thanksgiving and Saki Sr and Seru's home.








A potluck after church above right. Below: Thanksgiving dinner!!!







flashback-Thomas and Lisa are coming up on 1 year of marriage ;) Here's all their nieces and nephews!

Saki is now a U.S. citizen! Yeah!!! It's kind of a feeling of relief to not have him be a temporary resident any more. Mere, Glenn, and I were able to attend the swearing in ceremony which was very well done. It made me feel proud to be an American, grateful for those who have died for our country, and grateful most of all for the freedoms and blessings we often take for granted in this blessed country! Anyone who has traveled will know what I mean. So a belated Happy Thanksgiving to all-that we may all express gratitude to the Lord for what we have been given!

I am most grateful for the sacrifice of my Savior Jesus Christ and the plan of salvation! I am also indebted to my amazing husband, my delightful children, my parents for how they raised me, my brothers and their wives for their support, Saki's family for their love and support, including his dear Aunt Meresiana.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to all of you. I know what a relief it is to have all the immigration things behind you. The pictures look great. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Merry Christmas!

Carlye said...

Congratulations!!

Desiree P said...

Congratulations Saki!

Unknown said...

That's awesome Saki, love all the photos, looks like you have been having lots of fun!!!

The Zwahlens said...

Congrats to Saki and your whole family! What great news! We can't wait to say congrats in person!

Jessi Fogg said...

Congrats to Saki! Your kids are so cute.

L.B. said...

Congratulations :o) We are proud of Saki. Love the photos. CAN'T WAIT to give you a big hug!!