Sunday, January 16, 2011

Finishing our holiday photos....

I came into Mere's room the other day to see a row of animals diapered and underweared-she's so cute... The next handful of photos are of us and one of my BYU roommates, Michelle and her two children! We were thrilled to be able to meet up after about 4 years as she was over here to visit family over the holidays! It was fun to see our kids play-and see their personalities after only having heard about them by blogging, wish we lived closer...(they're close in age) and to chat in person!!! Thanks for a lovely day Michelle!!! Sorry it took so long to get the photos up :)


















Uncle Thomas and Aunty Lisa came for a night!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!

We don't do Christmas cards-just time and $ but I want to say how much we appreciate all the lovely ones sent to us! If you would just move closer we would deliver you our Christmas treats! And this year thanks to Ursala, I got to give out Italian wedding cookies/snowball cookies (not pictured) rather than hoping someone would deliver me some! Mere loved helping though she can't resist eating as much as she can possibly get away with...


Opening presents







1 comment:

Araignée said...

Great photos once again! I love the one with Glenn going down the slide!