I want to hear from you:
1. What is your favorite thing about your spouse? (if unmarried your immediate family or boyfriend/girlfriend)
2. What setting is the most relaxing for you?
3. Your favorite pie.
4. One of your favorite songs and why.
5. What do you wish you had more time for?
And yes-I had an amazing time at Matt's wedding last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I'm to tired to post photos and write today...
5 comments:
I want to hear from you:
1. My favorite thing about my husband is that he is a hard worker whether its at church, work or home.
2. The setting most relaxing for me is anything around the water (ocean, lake, river) or lots of tress, garden, etc.
3. My favorite pie is definitely Marie Calendar's cream cheese pie.
4. One of my favorite songs is uh...this is hard because I have so many favorites but on top of my head, it's Bryan Adams "(Everything I Do) I Do it For You". This song reminds me of one of my brothers (I'll let you play the guessing game), anyways, he would put this song on repeat (that poor cassette!) and sing on top of his lungs. hehe! Whenever I hear the song, it takes me back to the great relationship with my older bro.
5. I wish I had more time to be with my parents and my brothers and their family.
1. Thomas is so smart and creative. I love being around him because I know whatever we do will be enjoyable. He always has interesting ideas :o)
2. I like being at home - when it's clean :o) I love being out in nature, too. Somewhere away from the hustle & bustle of everyday life, but that still feels safe. One of my favorite places is the area where I went to girls' camp growing up. I also like intimate settings, like small get-togethers with people I feel close to.
3. Chicken pot pie :o) Or for dessert, pumpkin or strawberry rhubarb, probably.
4. Ah I have too many! I like songs with cute lyrics and pretty music. I like several songs by Dave Barnes.
5. Service and crafts/projects. I have a long list of things I want to do :o) Family history work, too.
1. She shares the same goals and dreams as me, and is a hard worker.
2. Home with some music playing (or playing some music).
3. I prefer cakes...but chocolate pudding pie is pretty good!
4. One of my favourites is "December African Rain": interesting lyrics and amazing phrasing.
5. Ideally, I'd be independently wealthy and so could work for fun and be completely flexible with my schedule to serve those around me.
hey girl! how are you guys?
my answers:
1. He's always willing to help anyone with anything... he's a hard worker... and he hardly ever gets upset.
2. a hot bath with a book. or the beach ;)
3. Banana cream, grandma's homemade- thankfully i got the recipe now! yay
4. I listen to alot of R&B, but my answer is that I love powerful songs from the background music of movies... that music can be so powerful and emotional.
5. Genealogy (which I've been into for about a year now), movies (which I love but rarely do anymore) and travel (which would require some extra funds as well ;)
1. I love that Isaac is laid back. I can be intense so he kind of evens me out. That is also one of the things that bugs me the most about him too.
2. Most relaxing setting is a summer night sitting outside on my porch.
3.Chocolate Silk
4. Let Them Be Little by Billy Dean
5. I wish I had more time to sit back and enjoy watching my kids play
Post a Comment