Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Presidents Day Weekend

My younger brother Thomas came up from BYU to visit this weekend and got some practice watching baby :) Also, the kind people from our branch in Florida gave us some gift cards to help us out with the baby after the fire and all; so while most of them were for things like fixing the car and food, this one we used for fun--a baby mobile, I had one I had been eyeing-it's pretty (Saki knows how I can be particular about things matching and looking nice) and had good reviews. I figure Meresiana has to get bored looking at the ceiling. . . and she seems to like the mobile when she's not being fussy. She'll coo and smile at it (see photo).


2 comments:

Tora Family said...

We have that mobile...Gabriel just loves it. We almost bought it for you guys...good thing we didn't. See you next month - can't wait!

The Zwahlens said...

Meresiana is getting so big! I hope to meet her sometime soon! It was fun to look at all your pictures. I can't believe Thomas is so grown up now--we're getting old!