Saturday, March 8, 2008

Fun with Mere




Here's daddy and baby bouncing on the ball which sure calms her down--thanks to a tip from a friend :) And here's baby in her borrowed little bear suit which is finally starting to fit her--it swallowed her up at first. . .

3 comments:

saskia said...

what fun to see those pictures! I need to set up a time to come and see you!

GreenPhoenix said...

So, I think I'm going to get one of those balls. I saw your blog yesterday (after you responded to the invitation to view ours) and tried bouncing on the bed with William. It put him to sleep faster than anything else Jenny or I have tried.

Tora Family said...

I'm not sure who is falling off to sleep on that ball...Saki or Mere. You guys look great. See you at the baby blessing - Patrick