Sunday, March 2, 2008

Lazy Days



Well, Mere is now two months old, so she sleeps longer and is awake more--she smiles and coos and holds her head up very well. She squirms and wiggles a lot like her dad. She went through a couple weeks of crying every evening no matter what we did, but I tried some things I learned in from "Happiest Baby on the Block" and have also not drunk milk for a couple weeks and she seems to be doing so much better. She has been sleeping in her swing, which she likes-she's not a big fan of laying flat on her back or on her stomach, though when she's alert, happy, and full, she does "little push-ups" on her tummy. Saki and I love her smiles and conversations! Here's a photo at 2 months and a photo at two weeks. . .

1 comment:

saskia said...

Elizabeth, you really are beautiful, I have always thought that, you glow even more now as a new mom!