Watching general conference & I thought they looked cute in their matching in red clothes
An I wish it was summer dress & helping mom cook! She likes to be in the kitchen--I think she just likes the change of scenery. Soon she'll be rolling and I'll have to be more careful where I put her. . .
Well, I have to say I'm getting stir crazy. I really want to move somewhere warm and by the beach. I love Vernal people and town and fun things to do in the summer, but the winters are just too long. I wish I was rich and could just pack up and move and that Saki didn't work so many hours. I really hate that he's gone sooo much! The occasional 4 day weekend and early days just don't make up for it. . . Last week on Saki's days off we went to the temple and to Red Fleet Park to BBQ. It's pretty, but there's still ice on the water. Saki impressed me by getting up early to pick up trash along the highway Saturday with random volunteers.
Mere has been squealing like nothing else this week, it hurts my ears, I don't know if she's trying out her vocal cords or what! She is grabbing a lot more, and is starting to understand that she can reach and hit things on purpose :) She also rolls onto her side, but can't roll over her arm...
4 comments:
no kidding- it's too cold in Vernal I am so sick of it
Mere is getting so grown up! Abby still hasn't mastered rolling over her arm yet either. Soon, though, both our girls will be moving and we'll have to run to catch them! Summer is coming soon... Hope to see you in CA this summer! We can go to the beach together!
oh my goodness - Mere seems like she has grown so much since her blessing...and that wasn't too long ago. They change so fast...enjoy EVERY moment...I know I try to with Gabriel...she is beautiful!
you need to post a picture of your perm! you looked really good yesterday to!
Post a Comment