This morning while I was taking a nap Mere rolled over! I came into the room and there she was on her stomach looking around! I rolled her on her back and she rolled over again! Wow--now we have to be extra careful in the tub! Sometime this week I will try to charge the video camera and get a video of her rolling. . . I've been reading an excellent book on baby/child sleep from our friends in the ward called
Good Night, Sleep Tight and one parent was saying how their child got fussy before a new stage of development like rolling over, so I hope after a rough week Meresiana will be back to her 8-12 hour stretches of sleep! We shall see. . .
It's been a crazy couple weeks with Saki's work, having to get a new car, and some things going on here--we found out we won't be able to move back into our old house and are contemplating what to do next with Saki's school and all, so pray with us that we can know God's will for our next step in life! And yeah again for Mere!
7 comments:
Isn't it funny how the "smallest" things are so important and exciting for us!? Congrats on a big milestone! Now it's all downhill from here... just kidding! And about your future plans, what you said really got me thinking... we are kind of in a similar boat, trying to find a good job for suka, decide whether to stick around here or not, whether to try to get into a bigger house, etc. It's so tricky and frustrating sometimes. You want so desperately to do the right thing, but sometimes it seems like it won't happen or can't work out the way you want. I don't know if this makes any sense, but it really got me thinking. Good luck with everything and God be with you!
Yeah for Mere! That's awesome! Do you want to come give Abby lessons?
Liz,
I can't believe how big your baby is. We haven't even been able to see her yet. Time goes by so fast, she is in such a fun stage. What a beautiful baby. Now that I have found your link we will have to keep in touch. You can view Joape's and mine-Christine at
www.druavafamily.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Christine Druava
Hooray for Mere! She'll be crawling before you know it!
Vakalala Family, we found your link through Joape and Christines blog. What a cute family. Mere is such a cute baby. I hope all is well with you and your family. We have a blog too. www.tabakece.blogspot.com I guess now we can keep in touch better.
Ife and Celeste
Yeah for Mere! Every little milestone is so exciting! I agree with your friend. Babies have so much going on with their bodies...growing, nerve development, teeth, rolling over, crawling, walking...it's a wonder they can even sleep. We had the same sleeping issues with Gabriel. He slept through the night by 4 months, but we noticed as he would learn to roll-over, or push up, or get teeth or crawl his sleep would be interrupted. Mere sounds like a really good sleeper, so just plan on a week or two of interruptions as she grows and develops.
Love those fun new feats that they take while growing.
I hope all works out with your house. I guess since it's late may when I am writing this you could email me what is happening.
Post a Comment