While in WA we met up with my maternal grandparents who live in Astoria, Oregon. Saki met them for the first time when we took the Greyhound from UT to OR to spend Thanksgiving with them, a long ride!!! I wish we had been able to spend more time with them, but it was nice to see them in person and they relished the time with Mere!
We also saw Pate and Ginger and their little girl in Kent, WA-she is almost as big as Mere and only 1 1/2 months!
At the Hoffman's Andrea fed Mere some banana's-her first time eating solid foods. After some funny faces she enjoyed it, and now when I do feed her bananas or applesauce she eagerly leans forward and opens her mouth!
1 comment:
wow - time flies...already starting solids...good times! Mere still looks so tiny. I know it's been 2 months...which is a lot in baby months, but she looks about the same size...what a cute, little bit!
Post a Comment