Sunday, June 1, 2008

Trip to WA

Saki and Mere worn out the day we were to fly back home. . .


My parents and their close friends the Hoffman's went on a trip to Israel. I have babysat the Hoffman's since I was about 12 and consider them my brothers and sisters, so Saki and I went to watch them one week, and my older brother Robert watched them another week. . . We had a ball!!!!!!!! Had so much fun playing, catching up, clowning around, and eating good food :) The kids were so much fun, it's so odd to see them so grown up, only the 4 youngest are still at home, the older 2 boys are in UT and Nevada, one going to BYU and the other serving a mission. Unfortunately I didn't get a group photo--but here's some pictures.


on the airplane, she did well on the way to WA and on the way back she squealed pretty loud, the flight attendant said she would be the next american idol:)

Kristin teaching baby new tricks. . .


Andrea talking with Mere, Aaron making Mere laugh :)


Folklife Festival by the Space Needle--crafts, food, musicians, dancers, mimes etc. Bagpipe player behind Saki, Seth and Aaron, below Kristin and Andrea dancing with the Indian dancers.



swimming at cottage lake... more photos another day...

2 comments:

Pacers said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Where in Nevada is the one son serving? It might very well be near my parents. Mere is absolutely beautiful by the way - what a pretty girl!

Brittany said...

SO GLAD you guys are back online! I missed not seeing what was happening with ya! Hope your trip was fantastic and you guys are doing well...