Saturday, August 23, 2008

Memories

Here's some memories for people I know read my blog--I think of you all often and wish I was rich and could fly around and visit you all in person!
   
My girls : )
    
Two handsome, SINGLE young men : ) me and my little brother

    
Hoffmans and my parents 
   
Saki's parents

    
the young suiters again      old roomies
   
Hi Shannon!  Samuel--I need some new photos of you.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

you could pass as poly yourself in that pic of you and your lil bro! so fun

Sarahtheswede said...

I sooooooo wish I could come and visist you guys!!! :)

Two Sisters, Two Brothers... One Very Busy Mother said...

I love these pictures from the past. Looking through them reminds me of the good old days growing up.

My mom is moving from English Hill this week. She and Tracy bought a nice rambler near a golf course in Mill Creek. I can't wait to see it next time I get to Seattle...but it is the end of an era leaving Redmond. My brother was more sentimental about her move than me. Probably since I have been away for 9 yrs.