Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wedding and Birthday!

For my brother's birthday we visited the Wild Animal Park where the animals have LOTS of room and they do breeding for endangered animals. 
 fun old fashioned balloon
   
Me and Robert blowing out the candles on our cherry pie (our age is in binary)
Saki got to visit family--I wish I could have too :) our nephews and nieces are sure growing up!
   
Saki and Mere on the plane--Saki did a wonderful job caring for her and learned a lot...
      
On Saturday Saki, Robert and I attended the San Diego temple and my old roommate Brooke was there! It was fun to see her after so many years! I'm so glad that worked out! Here's Saki with Isei and Mary :)
    

This Thursday-Sunday we were in San Diego to visit Robert and Camille. On Friday Saki took Meresiana (to give me a me a break) to SLC where he was going for our friends Isei and Mary's sealing at the SLC temple. We are so thrilled for them :) I spent the day at the beach, swimming and walking:) and that evening went with my brother and sister to a Horton Hears a Who in the park. 

No comments: