Just so those of you who are confused know, our blog address "my kiwi birds" has nothing to do with New Zealand-though we'd love to travel there. I actually just think kiwi birds are very cute and didn't think anything of it until Saki mentioned it and then it was too late-above you see a kiwi bird.
3 comments:
We also thought it referenced New Zealand in some way...and couldn't make sense of it since Saki is Fijian...but now it all makes sense. :)
Hey Liz, Congrats on the new baby. Isei and I are so happy for you. I have missed the two of you being here. How is California and how are you all liking it. Mere is adorable and so big. Hopefully Isei and I will be able to visit sometime. We love you guys!
I thought maybe they have kiwi birds in Fiji. I don't know much about what animals live where.
Post a Comment