Bradshaw family with spouses and my mother's parents (Peterson's) and my cousin, Sara Peterson.
Bradshaw Family with spouses Camille James and Saki Vakalala
Jeff and Kathleen Bradshaw
Robert and Camille Bradshaw
Thomas Bradshaw-attending BYU Provo
Samuel Bradshaw-preparing for his mission this June.

Samuel made the large checkerboard I sewed him some years ago into a bed quilt.
Peterson Grandparents.
Saturday Morning we were able to participate in sealings at the San Diego temple with some others in our Stake. I love to do sealings in March because that is around our wedding anniversary! (Sealings is when a man and woman are sealed-marriage-for time AND all eternity, and children are sealed to their parents. These ordinances, among others are done in temples for our ancestors who have passed on.)

Saturday evening we saw my aunt Bonnie and lots of my cousins and their children-on vacation in Anahiem, CA.

Meresiana and 2nd cousin? William Ethington. Luke in the background.

Saturday afternoon we got to meet with Kristin Hoffman and her grandma :) L to R: Jeff, Saki, Elizabeth and Meresiana, Rich Hoffman's mother, Kristin Hoffman at the La Jolla Marriott
1 comment:
I've got the cutest nieces and nephews!! I love your family pics from 2007. Say hi to your family. We came across Thomas the other day.
Post a Comment