Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ultrasound!

I had a Dr visit today, and then waited for more than an hour so they could fit me in for an ultrasound-Mere was so good, until the end of the ultrasound, when she started to cry. She gets worried when I lay down at the Dr's office.

We are having a boy! We are thrilled! I picked Saki up from work and we went out to eat at a family Mexican restaurant across the street and then I splurged on ice cream from Cuchi's as we walked home. That is why this post is late :)

10 comments:

Samuel Bradshaw said...

First nephew/grandson in the family of mom and dad!

Carlye said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Congrats!!!!

Kurusiga said...

Congrats!!! Pretty exciting. Look I am almost getting some where with my blogg. Goodness no talent.

Unknown said...

Boys are the best they can dirty and no one seems to mind. I'm so excited for you. Congratulations.

Celeste Tabakece said...

Boys really are a blast! I don't know about girls! Congratulations. We are so excited for you.

saskia said...

YEAH!

Jessi Fogg said...

Congratulations! Now the twins, Carlye's baby and your little boy can all play at family things. Yeah!

Tima said...

Congrats you guys! Talk to you soon! Love ya!

Druava Family said...

Congrats!! I didn't even know you were pregnant..