Friday, April 24, 2009

ABC Tag

A - Age: 27

B - Bed size: queen

C - Chore you hate: dirty dishes!

D - Dairy Queen Favorite: blizzards!

E - Essential start your day item: food

F - Favorite color(s): green

G - Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: 5'6

I - Instruments you play(ed): flute, piano

J - Job title: wife, mother

K - Kids: one and another on the way!!!

L - Living arrangements: 2 bedroom apt, with spacious living room and kitchen, but smaller bedrooms-a bit crowded for all my stuff. I love the fenced in grassy backyard though...

M - Mom's name: Kathleen

N - Nicknames: Liz

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none

P - Pet Peeve: whining and clinging and crying (kids crying)

Q - Quote: "We do what we have to do in order to do what we want to do"

R - Right or left handed: right

S - Siblings: 3, just like Saki

Time you get up: 6 or 7 (where Mere wakes up). 8-10 when saki watches Mere in the morning

V - Vegetable you dislike: iceberg lettuce

W - Ways you run late: hmm, waiting for Saki, dawdling cause I think I have time, then realize I don't

X - X-rays you've had: on my teeth ;)

Y - Yummy food you make: marble squares

Z - Zoo favorite: big cats and capybara

1 comment:

Two Sisters, Two Brothers... One Very Busy Mother said...

Hi Elizabeth,
It seems like your pregnancy has gone by pretty fast (to me anyway). I just noticed your ticker at 29+ weeks. Wow. When are you due?