Sunday, April 5, 2009

General Conference and Easter!

Saki and I relished general conference this spring-it's always so refreshing to hear the clear guidance and loving words of the Prophet and His apostles and other leaders of the church in a world of shifting values. I'm so glad we can now listen online in many languages instead of waiting for it all to come in print! http//lds.org/conference/languages/0,6353,310-1,00.html

Also, I would suggest to my old roomies and other friends that this Easter time is an excellent time to give away a "Lamb of God" video, which the missionaries likely have. Anyone who would like a FREE copy of this DVD (it is the bible story of the last days of Christ's life and His resurrection-great to watch as part of your Easter celebration) can get it online at www.mormon.org/mormonorg/eng/basic-beliefs/free-media/free-media


1 comment:

saskia said...

you would be good at needle felting... I would love to have someone teach me as it's quite a challenge for me- very relaxing though, I love it