

We are now in San Anselmo visiting Saki's parents :) We did the drive in 2 days this time and that was much more relaxing, though the kids being sick and did not make for an enjoyable night at the hotel. We also drove the 101 and 1 instead of driving inland and the coast was gorgeous. We stopped at a beach just above Ventura and met a kind family who shared food with us and talked a bit.
There are many fun looking lodges and state parks along the coast that I never knew existed, maybe someday I'll get to stay in them! We saw some seals sleeping on one of the beaches and stopped at Fisherman's wharf in Monteray to eat, which was actually pretty small and mostly restaurants, but there were some museums we didn't have time to see. After driving up the coast I now see the lure of traveling the country by roadtrip or RV for months on end.
No comments:
Post a Comment