Sunday, September 5, 2010

Yep, we're back. . .

A lot has happened, so we will update starting with past events. These photos are of our trip from Southern California to Northern California. Gorgeous beach lines on the route 101 and 1 and friends from Calipat at a suprise birthday/going away party I threw for Saki. I kept him in the back room while I baked 8 cakes and he didn't figure it all the way out so it was a good surprise :) Some of the photos are grainy as I had disposible cameras till the end of July-thanks for my new camera family :) And to potential visitors-if Sunny California won't lure you maybe cheesecake will?




Saki's friend Vikash was in training in San Diego and was able to visit with us!





We made it to Saki's parents who were generous enough to let us stay with them for two months!

Glenn around 10 months.




Sorry, but it's late, so newer photos like Glenn's 1st birthday will be coming next Sunday. I will be posting on Sundays again-though it may be very late as we get home from church around 5 pm. Here's a teaser photo

1 comment:

Sarahtheswede said...

welcome back!! you've been missed!xoxo