Saturday, October 2, 2010

General Conference

Well, so you all know our computer is down, so we are unable to post photos for a while... but we are doing well and Mere and Glenn are getting over their colds and we are enjoying listening to general conference this weekend!!! http://lds.org/broadcast/gc/1,5161,9199,00.html there have been some excellent talks so far and I'm glad they're accessible online so I can listen again :) as the kids can be distracting... I enjoyed the primary president's? talk about children!

I am starting some Christmas stuff with Mere, we've been reading the New Testament stories of Jesus's life and got out our little people nativity and have been reviewing what Christmas is about. It's an exciting time of year and though decorations won't go up for a bit, it's fun to help Mere learn about the reason for these special holidays and get excited about them. Mere and I really enjoy reading scriptures in the evenings, and made it through the children's Book of Mormon and she thought it was exciting there are more scriptures, when we started reading the New Testament which is a separate book:)

2 comments:

L.B. said...

You are a super mom. I admire you so much :o) Yes, Sis. Wixom is the Primary Pres. Miss you guys!!!!!

Two Sisters, Two Brothers... One Very Busy Mother said...

I love your new family picture...you all look just beautiful!! The coordinating outfits look sharp too.