Sooo..I haven't posted for two weeks since I've been in Washington helping watch the youngest of our family friends while they went out of town:) I consider them my brothers and sisters:) though like our family I don't get to see them often enough! For those of who've heard of "the Hoffman family" here they are (older photos as I didn't get any of them when I was there-sad! and don't have any recent ones...! (Left to right in second photo taken at my brother Thomas's wedding) Rich Hoffman, Laura Hoffman, Matt, Andrea, Kristin, Seth, Daniel, Mei Ling, and Aaron. Only people missing are Daniel's wife and Matt's wife to be :) Only Mei Ling, Aaron and Seth are home now, so I enjoyed getting to know them a little better since they were so young last time I spent extended time in WA! They were great sports with the kids and I getting sick and getting a bit sick themselves at the end, but I hope they had as much fun as we did! Mere asks to go back to WA :) I really learned a lot about older kids at the same time as young ones like Mere and Glenn, something I've been thinking about...really takes some juggling! Mothers are amazing! Wish there was more time to spend with each child/teen and more hours in each day! Thanks so much to Rich and Laura for flying us out!
2 comments:
Wow, what a nice trip home for you. It's always great to be back, isn't it?! I am amazed at the beauty every time. The only sad thing is that I was actually also in Seattle for two weeks with my two youngest, and we might have been able to meet up with our kids had we known we'd both be there. We came back to Canada March 3rd. Were you there at that time or just arriving then?
Glad you guys took a break to visit family and friends. I think mothers need a little break every now and then, even if its with the kids, just to take a step out of their normal environment.
Post a Comment