Sunday, May 15, 2011

Photos

Mother's Day Flower Lei's, WA trip (Matt Hoffman's wedding), spontaneous photo op. And, because there is only so much time in life I have decided to make our blog a monthly blog. It will now have a post on the FIRST of each month ONLY so you will know when to check it :)



Glenn didn't want to sit on the couch he wanted to look at the camera, so I tried taking picts with him in my lap.



Mere is at the age where she likes to pose. ..









Saki's Birthday Cake!!!!

Random photos from Robert and Camille-where did you get that gorgeous dress Camille?











Sealed for all time and eternity :)



















































































2 comments:

Tora Family said...

Look at that cute Glenn! I love all the dashing little smiles he gives on the couch. And Mere is such a beautiful little girl - you're going to have to fight the boys off.

Love the pictures of you with Glenn - very pretty...your eyes really stand out.

Give our love to Saki and the kids!

Araignée said...

Great photos! I love Glenn's huge smile in a few of them.

What kind of cake for Saki?