Sunday, December 23, 2007

Getting ready for baby




We now have a car seat so we can take baby home from the hospital, and the doctor says if I start labor I'm far enough along they won't stop me:) Exciting and a little nervewracking, the actual due date is Jan 18th. Today we are doing some cookies for our neighbors-some photos of Saki and me and baby Meresiana Lori Vakalala's baby shower gifts from our kind and generous friends and neighbors! We are so blessed!

8 comments:

AubGoofy said...

Oh I miss you guys so much. I am so excited for you little girl. Your pictures are Beautiful. -Audrey

AubGoofy said...

Oh I really miss you guys. I am so excited to see your beautiful little girl. -Audrey

The Zwahlens said...

I am so excited for you guys and for your new little girl who is soon to come! It looks like you were very spoiled. I'm sure that spoiling will continue... Be sure to put pictures up as soon as she comes! Love you!

saskia said...

you are so beautiful Elizabeth, I've always thought that. And what wonderful gifts, wish I could have been there!

saskia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
saskia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
saskia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
saskia said...

ha ha, okay, got it, here I keep trying to post the comment over and over and realize it is becuase it's been saved, ha ha! sorry!