Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Busy Busy



Saki's parents Seru and Saki



Reunion


Saki's cousin and on right friend--gorgeous kids aren't they!!!



For those of you dying to see our growing little girl. . . I've been giving her baths in our sink since our tub drain won't close. . .



We went to San Francisco this weekend to see Saki's parents and to go to an activity for Saki's LDS technical college (his high school) reunion. Saki wanted to make it to the ball, but we went last minute and the drive took about 10 hours-we had to stop a few times for gas and Mere... Saki's parents had a ball with Meresiana and though we only got to drive through downtown San Fran I love it! I think it would be a cool place to live, and I'm not a city girl! by the way as of yesterday we have the internet!!! : )

3 comments:

Tora Family said...

Glad you guys made it and you have internet again! We LOVED the Bay Area (and San Francisco especially) when we lived there. Wished we could have been there for the reunion but we are in Seattle on our way to the Oregon coast for 10 days!

Mere has certainly grown...finally has some baby chub on her. She is a beautiful baby...so happy!

fijiangirl said...

So glad you guys came to church with us... just wish the visit could have been longer!

The Zwahlens said...

You mean to tell me that you were in SF and didn't even tell me?!? You're in BIG trouble, Liz!

By the way, Abby loves the sink too. I think she and Mere would have a blast together.