Thursday, July 31, 2008

7 months old

So, I've been slacking on updating my blog, Mere hasn't been taking very long naps anymore (but at least she sleeps from 6 or 630 pm to 6am, that is great! thank you Olsen's for the book:) and it's hard to do anything on the computer with her around cause she goes straight for it and gets very upset if she can't tap the keys or pull the cord, I guess I can't lay on the floor with my laptop anymore... I want to put some videos up soon, she's trying to crawl :) so I need to clean my kitchen floor cause she's exploring more now. . . baby and me are getting some fun tan lines though I try to watch her sun exposure--she has light stripes where her fat rolls are around her wrists, neck, and legs, her legs are getting darkest because they stick out of the stroller :)






7 comments:

Pacers said...

I can't get over how beautiful she is! The pictures of her smiling and laughing are just adorable!

Desiree P said...

Hey Guys, what's happening? I just learned from your blog that you had come to WA not too long ago. If I had known you were coming we could have gotten out the Kava bowl.

Brittany said...

Such darling pics of such a beautiful sweetie- hope you guys are doing well... so awesome that we can see what's goin on through the blogging-

Tora Family said...

Look at those smiles...how cute!

The Zwahlens said...

Let me in on the secret of this sleeping book!

Jessi Fogg said...

She is cute. I can't belive the babies are 7 months old already! I heard Robert and his wife are expecting twins. Is that true? Tell them congratulations for me.

Two Sisters, Two Brothers... One Very Busy Mother said...

She looks like such a joyful baby! Has your mom been able to visit and meet her a couple of times? I bet she is a proud Grandma.