1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I (Saki or Eliz) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll come to your blog and leave one about you or I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
That pictures of Lori & Me on the bed sleeping is hilarious. I wish I had our freshman pictures on my computer. So! I loved the walks that we used to have. I'd be totally frustrated and we'd go for a walk and you would help me talk it out and be the ultimate voice of reason. I always thought that you were wise. :) Still do. I remember especially one time we were talking about our future husbands. I remember you said that you didn't needs lots of boyfriends, you just needed one person to love you :) That always made me feel better too, because I never had lots of boyfriends!! heeheehee, good times. Sure do love you Liz! You've been a good friend in my life.
This is random, but I remember the night that you, me, celeste, ife, saki and suka went out (did we go bowling or something), but then we went back to our house and the boyz left saying they'd just be gone for a minute... but that turned into an hour, then two, so we ended up talking all that time, then we took you home and I was SO MAD at suka the next day for them just leaving you and us and not telling us they were gonna be gone all night long! But up to that point, I had had a really good time!
Here's one of my favorites: it was in October and the weekend and we put up green Halloween lights in the kitchen. And you, me and Leslie sat in the living room eating dark chocolate with peanut butter and talking.
It's not particularly exciting, but I'm fond of it. :)
(And this is Julie, in case you couldn't tell...Hello!)
All the many family vacations to California of course! I can remember you and Thomas showing me how long he could last with you digging your nails into his arm. It's amazing what fascinates little kids! PS my hair is so big and long in that picture! weird!
I remember seeing Saki dance for the first time at PCC! Then meeting you at church. I am so happy Saki found such a great person to be with since he is such a great guy!
Hi Elizabeth, I just got your letter...thank you! Your baby girl is precious. How do you pronounce her name? I am excited to keep in touch over our blogs. I just sent you an invite to my new one (Two Sisters,Two Brothers...)
One memory is when we (and our brothers) were building a boat out of scrap wood on the side of your house and I scraped myself with an old nail and ran home without saying why. I had to get a tetanus shot and you felt so bad. Another thing we did often was jump off the swings from quite high and do tricks in the air. I think we both remember when I spent the night and ended up getting sick and having to leave!
Liz- I just wanted to say Happy B-day!! It was your bday yesterday right?? Hope I've got the right day- We hope you had a great day and are settling in and enjoying cali life!
8 comments:
That pictures of Lori & Me on the bed sleeping is hilarious. I wish I had our freshman pictures on my computer. So! I loved the walks that we used to have. I'd be totally frustrated and we'd go for a walk and you would help me talk it out and be the ultimate voice of reason. I always thought that you were wise. :) Still do. I remember especially one time we were talking about our future husbands. I remember you said that you didn't needs lots of boyfriends, you just needed one person to love you :) That always made me feel better too, because I never had lots of boyfriends!! heeheehee, good times. Sure do love you Liz! You've been a good friend in my life.
This is random, but I remember the night that you, me, celeste, ife, saki and suka went out (did we go bowling or something), but then we went back to our house and the boyz left saying they'd just be gone for a minute... but that turned into an hour, then two, so we ended up talking all that time, then we took you home and I was SO MAD at suka the next day for them just leaving you and us and not telling us they were gonna be gone all night long! But up to that point, I had had a really good time!
Here's one of my favorites: it was in October and the weekend and we put up green Halloween lights in the kitchen. And you, me and Leslie sat in the living room eating dark chocolate with peanut butter and talking.
It's not particularly exciting, but I'm fond of it. :)
(And this is Julie, in case you couldn't tell...Hello!)
All the many family vacations to California of course! I can remember you and Thomas showing me how long he could last with you digging your nails into his arm. It's amazing what fascinates little kids!
PS my hair is so big and long in that picture! weird!
I remember seeing Saki dance for the first time at PCC! Then meeting you at church. I am so happy Saki found such a great person to be with since he is such a great guy!
Hi Elizabeth,
I just got your letter...thank you!
Your baby girl is precious. How do you pronounce her name? I am excited to keep in touch over our blogs. I just sent you an invite to my new one (Two Sisters,Two Brothers...)
One memory is when we (and our brothers) were building a boat out of scrap wood on the side of your house and I scraped myself with an old nail and ran home without saying why. I had to get a tetanus shot and you felt so bad. Another thing we did often was jump off the swings from quite high and do tricks in the air. I think we both remember when I spent the night and ended up getting sick and having to leave!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ! I just wanted to send you a happy birthday wish, I hope it is a FABULOUS day!
LOVES
Liz- I just wanted to say Happy B-day!! It was your bday yesterday right?? Hope I've got the right day- We hope you had a great day and are settling in and enjoying cali life!
Post a Comment