Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference Weekend!




Here's the dress from Kristin and Andrea--yep, it's still big so I did a little knot in the back, and it's fits her so nicely, the knit skirt just flows! Very cute, photos don't do it justice. And the yellow overalls from Grandma and Grandpa-big too, but I couldn't resist, so refreshing to have yellow, and the puffy little legs are adorable...



The six months between conference gets shorter every year and it is so refreshing to hear the Our prophet Thomas S Monson and his apostles and others speak clear, unwavering truths!

1 comment:

The Zwahlens said...

Cute way to show Mere standing! That's so fun! Roy and I were looking at your blog last night and he said, "Wow, she's a really cute girl!" which should mean a lot because he doesn't say that very often about other babies besides Abby. I also wanted to tell you that Abby also loves playing with the dishwasher. These girls have lots of similarities!