Sunday, October 26, 2008

Four Tag-my favorite number by the way Michelle

    

You can see the funny face she makes when she's excited about something. . .

    

I've had this dress hanging on the wall in Mere's room to add some color and I realized this week it might actually fit her now! So she wore it to church today and looked adorable! It is just sweet how the little skirt flares out and I am so thankful to the wonderful family in Vernal who gave us this and many other clothes their granddaughter grew out of! 

A) Four places I go often: Market Square (the grocery store in our little town across the street from us-cheap but limited produce:), Walmart-yes hanging out at walmart has now become our way of getting out of the house for a change of scene the new one is close by and quite nice, church, post office (our town is so little everyone has a PO box cause they don't deliver mail)

B) Four people who email me regularly: my dad and others it varies-mostly blogging and lots of fun ichating with my brother Thomas

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: haven't found any I'm too keen on-but I'm sure there's a good mexican place out here since we're so close to the border-Saki likes Subway

D) Four places I would rather be right now: the beach, the temple, with family, always anywhere with Saki!

E) Four people I think will respond: surprise me : )

F) Four TV show I watch: we don't have a TV but we enjoy watching Monk and Perry Mason (old black and white show) online

4 comments:

Samuel Bradshaw said...

I remember we went to Subway after (or before?) we went skiing with the Hoffmans; the first time I met Saki. Subway is excellent.

Pacers said...

Don't be ashamed to admit that Walmart is a destination for getting out of the house. WE ALL DO IT!!!! :)

Two Sisters, Two Brothers... One Very Busy Mother said...

Fun tidbits and 4 is my favorite number too!

Anonymous said...

Na Levu, ko sa lewalewa totoka kei na omu kovu!!!

In other words, I love that dress on Meresiana!