Well, only one photo this week, as I forgot the camera when we went to the county fair-we have to figure out if we can transfer photos from Saki's phone to the computer. . . Mere enjoyed the animals and playing in the sand box they had-mostly she just stared at all the people and noise around her. We've just been busy with Saki's work, vet, dr, insurance, job hunting etc.... I'm just happy I married Saki and we are looking forward to my ultrasound on St Patrick's Day...

whole wheat tortilla with peanut butter-was less messy than a sandwich, but after a couple times, she figured out how to unroll it...
3 comments:
Mere looks a lot like you. She is cute. I have e mailed myself pictures from my phone. You do it like you were going to send the picture to another phone but put the e mail address in instead of the phone number. I don't know if that works with your phone but you could try.
Meresiana is so cute! I love your background layout. We Love You!
Kati is 17 now. I can't believe she is that old. Yes the boys are front facing. We had two front facing car seats for Hazel (one for each car) so we just put the boys in those and got hazel a new one. The doctor told us they needed to just be 1 year old and 20 lbs. I don't know if they are quite 20 lbs but Carlye needs her infant seat back. The doctor is going to start her Monday if she doesn't have the baby before then.
Post a Comment