Sunday, March 22, 2009

Little New Things for Mere

Takes more steps, carries things by the handle, loves bracelets and necklaces (taking them on and off), climbing up the slippery side of the slide, has learned body parts, blowing her nose (copying mom who has allergies), takes interest in shoes-it's her new word (but she still doesn't wear them long), combs her hair, and just little things she didn't used to do, she's really growing :)

Can't tell too well from the photo, but we both have glittery silver sandals :)

Dad and Mere in between Stake conference-excellent talks on marriage and living the gospel. "God is behind the conditions that are happening." "Be prepared and ye shall not fear"
"Do we listen to the Lord or 'reason with' the Lord?" Include the Lord in your marriage:) I'm so happy Saki and I see eye to on the important things. We both want to do the Lord's will and in doing so we find happiness, particularly in serving others.

I curled my hair with the foam curlers overnight... I don't know how curly haired people keep their hair untangled!

Playing in dad's chair.




The cat took an immediate liking to Saki's chair.

4 comments:

Oliphaunt said...

She is getting so big. By the way, people with curly hair do not have tangle free hair. I can personally testify of that. Congratulations on the baby, by the way!! Boys are so much fun!

Carlye said...

Congratulations on a baby boy! I love my two boys! Mere is so big. I love the pictures of her spinning in the chair. Spinning in the computer chair is one of Tyler's favorite things to do!

And to answer your question about Jax . . we both liked the name Jackson, but liked it spelled with an X more.. . and the more we thought about it the more the name Jax seemed to fit. So his name is Jaxen, but we all call him Jax.

Jessi Fogg said...

Sorry to hear about Saki's job. Isaac is in the middle of getting a new job and it scares me a little. It is not more money but he won't have to work sundays! I am so excited to go to church as a family again. Good luck on the job hunt!

saskia said...

ahhh you look cute