Those things you'll laugh about later, or at the time with mixed feelings. . .
1. Excited about letting Mere play in one of those fast food playgrounds on our roadtrip we walked along prompting her to go through the tunnel, watching her in the windows. To our surprise and dismay at the end one of the sections was filled with dirty rainwater. Mere splashed and played and we tried to coax her out.
2. While at Walmart Mere got her foot stuck in between the little bars on the cart and I couldn't get it out! I finally went to the dressing room and asked for help-a handful of workers came and gave her a sucker and tried sawing and prying the bars apart. When they were about to call the fire dept one more worker tried the crowbar and the bar popped apart. Her foot was a little swollen, but they tied on a little ice pack which she kicked off a couple of minutes later and there didn't seem to be any after effects.
3. Mere figured out how to climb onto the kitchen counter.
3 comments:
Why would they call the fire department, about a shopping cart? :)
So were you laughing or crying when #2 happened? I would lose it if that happened to Abby! She is one brave girl!
The shopping cart thing made me feel so much better. That is funny she can climb onto the kitchen counter. That is a high climb. Evan is my climber, that kid has no fear. We finally had to get new (used) couches because he would not stop climbing on our futon, which was lower to the ground. The futon was next to an end table (which I found him on once) and the end table was next to the book case. I was so scared I would find him on top of the bookcase one day. So the futon had to go.
Post a Comment